We support some of the world’s largest organisations across a variety of sectors. By focussing on people and process, we adapt our Lean improvement methodology to any business or industry across the world to deliver continuous benefit and value.
Opportunity search is a structured process over a 10 week period, to help organisations identify and agree real tangible ideas for improvement that will deliver financial benefits.
Our team will create a structured project that will engage all key stakeholders in the process of identifying improvement ideas and associated risks, timescales, pitfalls, capital investment and service changes.
We recommend a top down and bottom up approach by facilitating engagement sessions with staff, managers, finance managers. The Exec team and Unions will also be involved in the input of ideas, areas to challenge and financial savings schemes to be recommended for approval.
Trust size £850M - £57.6M savings identified, from 600 improvement ideas
Trust size £950M - £53.3M savings identified from 170 improvement ideas
Trust size £300M - £25M savings Identified 244 improvement ideas
Trust size £200M - £18M savings Identified 244 improvement ideas
All savings where agreed with finance, Exec, Division and directorates
- Ideas that achieve the target set
- Create buy in from all key stakeholders in the deliverability of the ideas
- Ideas risk rated, ranked and prioritised
- Impact of ideas assessed and understood
- Investment in cap ex and other resources understood and clearly identified
- Interviews with key members of staff to brainstorm all current opportunities
- Run cross functional workshops to maximise the benefits
- Benchmarking data from other Trusts and PCT’s
- Working with Finance to validate potential savings
- Create plans to deliver the savings identified
- All ideas prioritised & validated with local teams, managers and finance